Question:
How to convince your parents to let you get a new phone?
Hasan
2013-05-14 14:49:56 UTC
I got the iphone 5 when it came out . The s4 just came out and i really want it ! How can i convince my parents to let me get a new phone ? My dad told me he doesnt want to talk phones anymore . I am willing to sell my iphone 5 to get it but how can i convince my parents to let me do so ?
Three answers:
Mk34
2013-05-14 14:58:41 UTC
Your phone is already a good phone. The both phones are practically the same. I would just keep your iPhone 5 and realize that your lucky to even have a phone.
vandeventer
2016-08-08 13:58:46 UTC
How historic are you ? Most youngsters have cellphone phones now days on the grounds that it can be a necessity. Mothers and fathers ought to talk to their youngsters right after tuition, so maybe which you could inform your moms and dads that. I select up my son at institution every day, and i perpetually see youngsters on their phone telephones, and i anticipate they call their mom and dad to allow them to understand exactly the place they are. Correct after they get out of school, theres alot of visitors, alot of mom and dad or spouse and children settling on up kids, so the phone cell is an effective thing to hold in touch. Are trying to provide an explanation for it to your parents that manner.
Mr. Sonny
2013-05-14 14:51:27 UTC
Do something to deserve it.