Question:
How do I send a SMS (text message) from my email to a Net10 prepaid phone?
karen n
2007-11-20 19:51:39 UTC
You can usually send an SMS message to a cell phone via email. Most of the cell phone providers have a special email address or domain that you can send an message to, which then gets forwarded as a text message to the cell phone. For example with Verizon in the U.S., you can email phonenumber@vtext.com, where phone number is replaced with the 10 digit cellular number, and that message will get sent as a text message to that phone.

Anyone know the email address or domain to send a text/SMS via email to my Net10 prepaid phone?
Three answers:
Bob Thompson
2007-11-24 09:31:32 UTC
I did not find the info on their website, but I did find where you can send a text message from their website...

http://www.net10.com/sms.jsp?nextPage=sms.jsp&task=sms
?
2016-10-18 04:42:22 UTC
Net10 Email Address
2016-03-19 13:16:16 UTC
No, I am very careful when sending SMS because they cost a lot of money! I cancelled my SMS if I think I've made a mistake.