Question:
What is a good way to convince my parents that im ready for a new cellphone?
Rachel U
2008-11-26 12:17:19 UTC
My parents have a rule that i have to wait 4 years to get a new phone even if it breaks it has only been 2 years and my phone totally fell apart. How can i convince then that i can get a new phone without breaking it?? please help me!!!
Three answers:
angel_xof_xmusic
2008-11-26 12:24:01 UTC
When I was younger my parents did the same thing to me and this is how I got a new phone from them.

What I told them was that it just wasn't working right and that sometimes it would do what I wanted it to, and other days it just would freeze up and not work.

I played my parents for fools, but it worked. I don't know if your parents are as gullible as mine. If that doesn't work then just try and sit down with them and explain to them why you need a new cell phone....that would seem like the best thing to do.

Hope this helps!
thesource2007<<
2008-11-26 12:25:35 UTC
Well shouldn't have broke it. Well what I would do is do some "research" and find comments and sites that show the percentage of your type of phone that broke. For example maybe going to a cell phone sites and find your phone click on reviews and find one that are negative comments either save the page or print whatever you want and find the reliability of your phone and show this information to your parents and just say how much time you put in to finding out why your phone broke down and then search for a phone that reliable (more than likely it not going to look pretty) but your showing responsibility:D
A A
2008-11-26 12:25:31 UTC
things arent built to last as long as they did in the old days (not that cellphones existed then). tell them phones contracts are 2 yr long, which how long is supposed to last b4 u get a new one. let them know that with the upgrade to a new contract u get a new phone at a huge discount