Question:
iPhone or android?
billy
2015-03-08 12:27:25 UTC
Ok I need help and deciding what phone I get. Right now I have a iPhone 4. And my contract ends in August. The reason I need to know right now is that I need to start saving up. I'm in mhigh school so everyone has a iPhone but my dad says amdriod is a lot better because they can do more stuff. Just which wouod you get and why.
41 answers:
Roy
2015-03-12 18:41:20 UTC
We have an obvious winner here: Android

-People buy iPhones only to be stupid and be like their friends.

-Android is 10x cheaper and can do 10x more.

-iPhones don't have SD/micro SD slots.

-Androids can run emulators

-Don't have to buy a new one every 3 years to run the latest OS.

-Apple products are overpriced and overrated.

-Non-removable battery on iPhone.

-iPhones aren't compatible with Google accounts.

-iPhones use a special adapter, which are compatible with nothing but iDevices.

I'm not an idiot, so I wouldn't buy an iPhone.
?
2015-03-08 12:28:22 UTC
Iphone
?
2015-03-12 17:53:04 UTC
Android
?
2015-03-12 01:07:44 UTC
QUICK ANSWER:

If you have a lot of money invested in the apple ecosystem ie. apps, ect. then stick with the iPhones as its not worth the loss

If not or the equivalent is free on ANDROID then i would recommend an Android as there are more options, more customization and you can tailor it to your own needs and wants. Also they are generally cheaper and yoou can get a powerful ANDROID for half the price of an iPhone
?
2015-03-09 15:58:57 UTC
Pretty much any other phone. If the iPhone was priced at like $100-$200 then its fair. However, the phone can't to much and the price tag is ridiculous. More of a fashion statement. When I see people with an iPhone a automatically assume they are the average consumer, not knowing very much. Usually I'm right. Don't buy an iPhones because people tell you to. Make your own decision but remember that their are phones out there that are superior an cheaper. I like to think of the iPhone as a highly priced mid-ranged phone.
?
2015-03-09 18:07:58 UTC
If you value a simple interface with a powerful camera, then Iphone is for you. With the IOS operating system, you enjoy a great performance with no lag. You enjoy premium software and hardware. The best though is the exclusivelity. If you enjoy a operating system that allows you to customize and personalize your phone, then Android is for you. It allows you to make changes to your phone that would otherwise require you to root on IOS. Android allows you to choose from a more competitive market because there are so many companies to choose from such as HTC, Samsung, LG, Nexus. The amazing thing about android is that it allows developers to make their systems using android platform which allows you to correct problems easier. You also have a very broad collection of apps in the google play store.
?
2015-03-14 09:34:53 UTC
Only get what you're comfortable with. Watch youtube comparison videos on iPhones and other popular Android phones.
?
2015-03-11 07:35:39 UTC
Android is the best operating system i used lots of operating systems but i prefers android because android is great

1- easy to operate everything

2 - easy to approach apps & products

3 - easy to manage & Organised

4 - easy to customize your system & Hardware

5 - easy to Backup & Restore Without PC

6 - Android Have customizable Screen With Widgets

7 - Customizable Storage

8 - Organizable Gesture Support

9 - Healthy Betty Life

10 - Friendly For Pocket and lots more

Now you decide what you want to buy.........
Andy T
2015-03-12 11:29:03 UTC
Android, going for iPhone is a mistake now my friend had a year of it and it ended up not able to keep up the Joneses. But do pay up for good officially supported for years to come.
?
2015-03-12 07:42:09 UTC
Iphone
sohm
2015-03-08 13:53:14 UTC
iPhone=swag

Android=cheap trash
Jedi Jan
2015-03-09 18:35:00 UTC
You will probably find you are offered a great deal on the iPhone 5 when your contract ends. If not I would certainly question that provider of yours.

When my Samsung Galaxy neared the end of the contract date I was offered a new phone; I did not like the ones offered so they offered me (value $200) a great deal (value of about $200) on an upgrade to renew the contract another 12 months. I sold my old Galaxy for about $200 so I have no complaints at all! This was Vodafone.

When you are at the end of a contract you should have great bargaining power, so please don't forget this whatever phone you buy. As soon as they think you are shopping for a new provider I am quite confident they would find you a very nice offer. If they don't then rethink providers and don't be rushed into making a decision. Time is on your side not theirs.
Eva
2015-03-09 06:45:25 UTC
Iphone
Who is Jack....
2015-03-08 12:36:21 UTC
I changed from iPhone to a HTC Android phone last year and wish I had years ago. Much more freedom to put anything I want on and not held to ransom by iTunes every time and no updates every other week either..
AV@varanasi
2015-03-09 03:20:53 UTC
My analysis says that iphone is better in only one way over android, that i will get very smooth operation every time. Otherwise for everything else you can get awesome free applications and phone in much lower price in android phone segment. Go for Android, don't waste your money on showoff.
?
2015-03-08 12:28:57 UTC
iphone because it's easier to use nd its a better company than android nd androids always end up messing up had it last year it was horrible I have iPhone 6 right now nd loving it
2015-03-08 15:42:41 UTC
Go Android. If you have:

$150 - Moto E LTE

$300 Oneplus One

$350 Nexus 5

$500 Samsung S series HTC ONE series or Sony Xperia Z series, maybe the Nexus 6 although the screen my be too big

$600+ LG G series (G2, G3, G FLEX, etc.)
?
2015-03-08 12:52:07 UTC
Does not matter, start saving up, and decide in August, you have from now until August to go to stores to try out your two to four choices for phones. So save say $100 a month until then and you will have $600 to spend on a decent phone, case and insurance. Tip anyone that can't afford to replace a phone, if it got lost/stolen/destroyed, the day after they bought it, needs insurance.

Also between now and August, any phone out now, will be less then. And if you wait for the back to school promotions, you may get an even better deal.
2015-03-12 03:29:38 UTC
For me android if it is not modified by the phone company , hence limiting myself to nexus series, else iPhone is fine enough
?
2015-03-09 07:23:13 UTC
it depends ... you may buy a good android for half the price if you just want to surf the web, videos and social networking! more that this an Iphone might be better sometimes...
2015-03-10 13:36:27 UTC
Only get iPhone if you want a basic experience. Android offers a large amount of features, better cameras, better screens (not particularly resolution, although it they are better), more apps/app stores
monwarul
2015-03-09 20:52:58 UTC
IPhone
JetJet22
2015-03-12 09:48:05 UTC
Android !
2015-03-08 13:35:29 UTC
I would get iphone, otherwise I think you will be locked in a contract and in 3 months be regretting it.

If you get iphone 5S or 5C on 2 year contract, and trade in your 4, it will actually be pretty cheap.
Anita S
2015-03-13 17:08:48 UTC
Iphone Some of us just want it easy and Iphone is easy and very dependable. that's what we are paying for.
?
2015-03-11 21:48:42 UTC
iPhone is better than android
2015-03-12 11:58:16 UTC
Android lets you copy your media files over with a click and drag.
?
2015-03-14 19:53:41 UTC
iPhone is not flexible to do any activities, but android is open to do any activities and more update available
?
2015-03-08 18:45:26 UTC
I'd recommend iPhone.
2015-03-11 15:56:45 UTC
Android because you have freedom to do whatever you want
luigi8757
2015-03-10 22:00:12 UTC
Go with what works for you best. My opinion is unbiased. I am using my iPhone 5S so to speak and have yet to see any issues. It just works for me.

Remember this: if someone says that a phone is "better", it may be "better" in one thing. All phones have their strengths and weaknesses. Better is relevant.
Ashley
2015-03-15 03:24:05 UTC
android
?
2015-03-08 23:08:55 UTC
android
maddie
2015-03-08 19:35:50 UTC
iphone. my mom had ana android and HATED it. then she switched to iphone
Claudia
2015-03-10 21:52:45 UTC
Iphone........ Visit more:- andigitallock.com
Hi
2015-03-13 13:09:36 UTC
Apple is overrated and overpriced. They could introduce a piece of poop, put an Apple sticker on it, and people would still buy it.
Kevin
2015-03-10 13:03:10 UTC
iPhone
?
2015-03-09 12:21:24 UTC
iPhone
rashedul
2015-03-13 09:16:16 UTC
must be iphone .
?
2015-03-13 06:30:57 UTC
I guess it could be either of the 2!
?
2015-03-09 17:07:52 UTC
if money wasn't in the equation what phone would YOU want?